Tuesday 14 June 2016

iOS 10 Beta 1 On iPhone 6s: First Impressions And Takeaways


iOS is a new version of the first beta release is a major event, we now have ten of them if you include the first generation iPhone. What we want, because these ten a good number, iOS 10 is a nice little software, as anyone who read or later Apple will unveil its big proof. iOS 7, 8 and 9 on the prior work-based, iOS has honed need 10 years and added more spit and polish formulas, and the end result is some of the needs in the platform further, given the it is a new tooth, and newborn. It may not be a huge departure from the Mac OS X is that all those years ago, when it becomes the Mac on its head, but whether it is not a bad update.


like me in the past few years each, yesterday, I download iOS new version of the first test version, and installed in my everyday driving. I went to the phone. I have with me a 24/7 and one I rely on. I know, I’m a little crazy. But this is good, right?


iOS-10-Beta-1-opinion


key equipment

I know that you install on the beta is crazy decisions. For others, I strongly recommend not to do what I do every year. The hazards are many, and the warning is naked. You install a trial version of the software relies on a device, you get burned. It will will eventually happen. But hey, you can talk about similar things out of the airplane and deep-sea diving. Finally, if you do it enough, that something will go wrong, but we still do it because it’s fun and we’re a little crazy. Sometimes, it is crazy.


deep down, I feel like I love new toys, and iOS 10 is the new hotness now. The restored image with iOS 9.3.x and Nexus 5X-protected backup plan should all hell break loose armed, I installed iOS Beta 6S 10 for about 24 hours ago 1 on my iPhone. So far, so good.


straight off the bat, let me say, I have no problem, I’ll call a spoiler. There are some issues with third-party applications not liking the layout of some new widget, for example, and Speed ​​test.net refused to play ball, but it’s a beta and developers do not get it to the previous day. If they are at the WWDC, they may be drunk to spend 23 hours, so we’ll let them off.


Accordingly, one day, to see how iOS 10 so far? Well, I do not intend to go into the details, because there are a lot of testing and trial. Instead, I would pick the ones that caught my eye and tell you that few things. If in the coming days and weeks, I found myself the urge to share, Apple’s iOS for each additional adjustments and changes in a test version, I will come back here to tell you all this. I know I know. You can not wait.


So let’s take a look, shall we?


The new lock screen


iOS-10-lock-screen


ah, this is certainly different. In fact, it is so different, I found myself locked on my iPhone worrying regular occasions. The problem is that there is no more credit card unlock, you see. It’s gone, with a full-page, when you do the same swipe gestures we have done in recent years to replace the widget appears. There are also a lot of muscle memory to forget, and if you have the guts to press the Sleep / Wake button or by raising a wake wake up the screen now need to tap the home button. Touch ID is not enough. Pressing need, but just feel strange now. Still, it’s early. I will stick.


improve awake


Why ah, why it took so long to get there? I’m pretty sure HTC doing this when Steve Jobs was a toddler. Apple has finally caught up with, and it’s lovely. We could have let me tap the screen to wake it now stuff too, okay?


entire Notification Center / removable / active screen spotlight today, about


This is very strange. It’s all down to muscle memory, you see. I am used to swipe down to see my little part, but they do not exist. They are where the spotlight was once left. Of course, the focus is the kind of initiative by Siri before suggested replacement of screen time, but even now, I want to focus there. It is still one of the keyboard does not come automatically but is still low and therefore the best way to focus. This is all the problems, but I do not remember everything here or a swipe, I need to access it. Time will heal all here, I’m sure. 24 hours do not have much time. Way


new member


iPhone_Today


now

widget displays to their background as a rounded rectangle, depending on your use wallpaper looks good. They seem to have a fixed height, which means that having larger parts, such as the fantastic things is truncated. No matter what the application developer can correct or Apple is now to force all of the components are the same size remains to be seen. Let’s hope the former.


In addition, the widget is now everywhere. There on the left side of the main screen. In the main screen itself, they are one of the fast-action 3D touch away from support for small parts applications. They live in the left side of the lock screen as well.


Overall, I think I would like the new member once I have all my favorite of. Early beta version of fun!


photo


iPhone_Photos


New photos can do facial recognition, like iPhoto are likely those years ago. It is better than those dark days, because now fully automated, but it still feels like it’s lagging behind Google is capable of. This may improve over time, but given Apple refused to do anything, and may even be possible in terms of privacy is considered foul play, I’m not so sure. The photo was enough for me and my kids all the photos trusted iCloud? Do not. A. chance.


message


iMessage-Messages-app-iOS-10


a lot of new features are no good unless you know someone with iOS 10, I do not at the moment. It looks like it has a huge commitment, however, animated GIF within the right things in the messages application, find it very strange. In fact, it feels like you are using a different application, or you escape. …… Just weird. But totally awesome, too.


3D Touch is everywhere


If you are those people who say they never use 3D touch one, it will change the big time with iOS 10. behind all 3D touch gesture, if I’m honest, I do not know if I like it. Interaction with the notice, or even just reply to a message, and now need a 3D touch, rather than credit card. It grows annoying fast. Maybe I just need time to adapt to it. Maybe I do not know.


There are other little things to pay attention. The method now camera from the lock screen by swiping to the left to enter, rather than a credit card. So many small animation has been adjusted, such as the way the application and zoom in and out of folders – small things that you might not initially noticed, but in general, so feel the iOS iOS 10 of its previous version greatly distinction it. This is a good thing, of course, or at least when we get used to it, it will. Before that, though, there is a learning curve to iOS 10. I was just a first step, but let us see more of the steps we need.


Oh, and stability of the word. So far, I have not crashed. Battery life is good. Everything is fine until tomorrow, when my iPhone may not work at all


beta, eh


You might also want to look at. ?


You can follow our microblogging , add us to your circle Google+’s or like our Facebook page , to keep yourself updated come from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the latest network


Related stories




iOS 10 Beta 1 On iPhone 6s: First Impressions And Takeaways

No comments:

Post a Comment